EPDM Roof Systems
Over the years, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) single-ply rubber roofing membrane has been the number one roofing choice of architects, roof consultants, and contractors for both new construction and re-roofing projects according to surveys conducted by roofing industry publications and trade associations. With over 50 years of proven performance, there are currently over 500,000 warranted EPDM applications in the U.S., representing 20 billion-plus square feet of low slope commercial roofing.
EPDM’s success is due to its many exceptional characteristics, including material longevity, weatherability, elasticity, and design flexibility.
- Reinforced and non-reinforced membranes are available in a large variety of sizes.
- Membrane widths of to 50’ and lengths to 200’ afford less rooftop seaming for larger projects.
- Fully adhered, mechanically fastened and ballasted systems available for ultimate design flexibility.
- Both black and white membranes are available.
- Warranties up to 30 years with hail and puncture enhancements.
- Factory applied seams tapes and a large variety of factory accessories provide ease of installation.